This post is sponsored by Canva Pro and may contain affiliate links. For more information click here.
With the rise of social media relevance at an all time high – stay ahead of the game and elevate your online presence. With just a few clicks of the mouse, the creation possibilities are endless. The ability to create projects and presentations with ease and share with your team, colleagues and co-workers has never been easier. Create with confidence using all the features Canva Pro has to offer. Level up your business marketing with branding tools and merchandise.
As a blogger and content creator – Canva Pro has become one of my best graphic design resource tools. The variety of templates and photos have been unmatched. Level-up your design creations, business and graphics by signing up for a Canva Pro account.
Watch the video below for more inspiration and details!
- Over 18 million users and growing every day.
- Design anywhere Available on desktop, mobile (iOS and Android) and iPad.
- Millions of photos. Thousands of customizable templates.
- Design anything from video to websites.
- Powerful tools – Background Remover
- Available in 100+ languages
- 100GB of Cloud Storage
- Schedule Social Media Content to 8 platforms
- Resize designs with Magic Resize
- 100+ million premium stock photos, videos, audio and graphics
- 610,000+ premium and free templates with new designs daily
- Easily save and apply your brand or campaign’s colors, logos, and fonts with up to 100 Brand Kits
My Canva Story
When I started using Canva in 2014 (the free version), I was blown away at the ease of use, user friendly website and the ability to change the templates, photos, fonts, colors – you name it, I was trying it out. I admit I was intimidated initially and then I became more comfortable editing graphics and navigating the website the more I used it. The moment Canva Pro was available, I was excited to try all the new features and I have been creating graphics and content since then.
Canva has evolved over the years, how do you say “Game Changer”? You can remove backgrounds using the the handy Background Remover, Animate fonts, stickers and more, create content for any Social Media platform of your choosing, create premium video content, update YouTube thumbnails and design business Logos. Merchandise and Print options are also available for business cards, flyers, and so much more… You have to see for yourself and check out all the features Canva Pro has to offer.
Short on time – Enjoy the convenience of post-scheduling. Canva Pro allows you the flexibility to create and schedule your posts on all the major social media platforms and you or your team can operate your business more efficiently.
Canva Pro is free for 30 days. Click the link to sign up and for more details.
Leave a Reply