We are back!
We had to take a much needed and long overdue break. It is so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life and forget to take care of ourselves.
Sometimes it takes a small break away from the day to day grind in order to appreciate and value what you have. We took a small family vacation and even though the timing wasn’t perfect, it was just what we needed to recharge, reflect, refocus and renew.
We had a lot of time to reflect on what was important in our lives. Learning how to appreciate the little things in life does not come easy for some. I don’t take anything for granted, but sometimes we can forget how blessed we really are and maybe we need to view things from a different perspective or vantage point in order to realize all along we already have everything we need right in front of us.
Here are a few takeaways from this week:
- Focus on self-care – spiritually, mentally and physically
- Loving and spending time with your family
- Enjoy the little things
- Appreciate what you do have
- Spend time with those you love and enjoy
- Surround yourself with beautiful things and people
- Take time to do absolutely nothing
- Change of scenery or surroundings is a must
- Renew your mindset
- Let go of the negative things, people or anything that is toxic in your life
I hope you are taking time to care for you and your loved ones. Love on them and show how much you appreciate them. Life and Time are precious and you we must not take it for granted.
The Tickled Diva